Taken over everything it seems! See, in order to finish my MBA in a somewhat reasonable amount of time (like say, less than five years) I have to take these crazy intensive courses from time to time. Intensive course = a regular course crammed into a very small amount of time. You add that to my resolution to actually do all of the work for my classes and you have one slightly overwhelmed girl.
The good news is this will all be over two weeks from now. The bad news is I have to get through till then!
My third weigh in of the year is tomorrow and I'm not feeling very hopeful. I'm one of those every day weigher type people and lets just say, I'll be lucky to maintain. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't totally disappointed. I've stuck to my points, and while I haven't exercised a ton, I did get in three workouts this week, which considering my schedule is amazing! So a maintain would be pretty disheartening.
Hopefully I'll be happily surprised, but even if I'm not, I have to keep on keeping on, I mean, what else can I do? I don't have any other options. Although I will say I did make an appointment for a real physical next month, so if I continue to struggle this much to lose weight you can bet I'll be marching my butt in there with my food/exercise journal to try and figure out what the heck is going on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment