Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New shoes, FAIL

Ok, so two runs in and the new shoes are no better than the old shoes! Freaking crap. Granted, they aren't giving me blisters, but they are causing me other problems, so I get to try and return them and get a third pair. After that I'm saying goodbye to Asics and am going to have to try a new brand.

Maybe two posts about shoes is overkill? Yeah, probably.

What else is going on?? Well, I had my final for my summer class last night and it's a relief to be done with it! Granted, I still have to go to class on Thursday, but I don't have to study anymore and that is fantastic. Only 12 more credits to go after Thursday. I can hardly believe it! In some ways it seems like just yesterday that I started, and in some ways it seems that I've been in school forever.

Once I get done with class I'm going to have one and a half glorious months off from school before I go back (except for one weekend class thrown in there, but it hopefully won't be any big deal.)

I'm contemplating studying for the GRE during my time off and/or start studying French. Also I'm planning on ramping up my workouts to try and actually get some of this weight off. I'm holding steady at 11 pounds down and it's annoying the crap out of me.

Onwards and downwards (I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment